Pages

Tuesday 18 October 2016

Rhythm Interactive


Today we got to do Rhythm Interactive they are a group that tour around New Zealand and other countries. They basically teach us African Drumming. It was really fun because we got to match the beat and sing as well. We also learnt different techniques to drumming. They didn't really speak because they were trying to prove a point, they were trying to prove that actions that are louder than words. I totally agree with this because I also think this as well. I learnt that we can connect beats so it can sound longer.  I would like to say a BIG Thank You to Lucy and Johnny for coming to our school to teach us new techniques about drumming and a HUGE Thank You to Mrs Eeles for asking Rhythm Interactive  to come to our school Thank You so Much for coming.I realy enjoyed myself Thank You.

2 comments:

Robyn Anderson said...

It was a great session Jessie and a fun way to teach an important message! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Did you find it easy following the rhythm? If I looked at what someone else was doing I know I got a bit muddled up.

Mahdia said...

Hi Jessie,
It was a really great session. I really enjoyed the drumming.

Post a Comment