Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2016

Decimals

Today for maths we were learning how to recognize decimals and how to order decimals. We were recognizing decimals by using fractions to help us. ( e.g : 0.5 would be 5/10 in a fraction ) We practiced ordering decimals on a online worksheet which we had to read the question and solve it out in our maths book. I was also learning the places for the decimals. I really liked learning about decimals because I was learning something new and it links to fractions which could also help me with fractions.   

2 comments:

Juanita said...

His Jessie
Great to here that you are really getting involved in your maths ever thought you think it's hard sometimes. I knew you would get it sometime soon. Never give up and keep striving for success.

Gita Naicker said...

Good to see you really enjoying decimals and fractions in maths. Keep up with your good work.

Post a Comment