Pages

Wednesday 18 February 2015

When I was young. Jessie

Ouch! The needle went through  my arm, when it came out the red blood dripped and drizzled down my arm.Then went (BANG) the needle went straight down on the  tray, he grabbed the cotton and put it on my arm so he can stop the red blood dripping down my arm.

then my nan said “ cheer up stop crying we are nearly over.” When she said that I stopped   and I was happy  after I stopped he said to me “ be brave  and be happy it is all over now”  Okay I will.  Finally  we were done  after that the  doctor gave me

Finally when we were finished they took me back to school and said to  my  teacher  and the classroom “ Whatever you do not  keep touching her arm because  it might be sore”. Meanwhile  you can not run  for the day. At first  I  just realized that I ran and I could feel it stinging  me.  After that  my friends said “ are you alright” “yes im alright”.

Later on when school finished I had a look at my arm it was still stinging me  I was saying “ OUCH!! OUCH!! OUCH!! it is sore still” but I got over it and i just ran and played outside.  Meanwhile I was playing outside my arm started to go sore.

Ouch my arm went and I nearly fainted on the ground  but luckily I didn’t. When the bell rang we all went home and  we all had fun at school  I said to my nan. After its been  an 1 hour I could play outside  I just can’t wait. I said. When it was past an hour I went outside and I played.
Conclusion:
I was so happy  that I could play outside  and with my friends. At first my friends were so happy  because  they saw me playing outside.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment