Pages

Thursday 3 April 2014

late to school

late to school excuses

  • My car broke down  so I  had to walk

  • We walked and this person just came out of nowhere and took my homework

  • Someone burned down my house so I had to walk to school

  • I was in Pakuranga and I had to walk to school


  • I  didn’t wake up so I was late to school

  • I lost  my shoes so  I had to walk in bare feet so  I was late to school

  • The tires came off the car when we were driving to school so I was late

  • We were at the shop and someone robbed the shop

  • I went to the shop and when I got to school I was late

  • My sister took my alarm clock so I didn’t wake up so I was late

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have thought of some interesting late for school excuses Jessie-Lee. Yes it would be quite a walk from Pakuranga!

Post a Comment