Pages

Tuesday 29 November 2016

My Term 1 and 4 Letters


Dear term Four Jessie,
When you read this you will be at the end of your year eight journey. You will be enrolled into college.But this year I really want to achieve my goals for term 1 to term 4, the first thing I want to achieve is how to be a confident speaker  so I can talk in front of the class and share great ideas to other people like Mr Johnston, Mrs Kirkpatrick,Miss Donaldson and even Mrs Anderson, the one question I always ask myself is have I  presented in a assembly this year.But all the things I need to do to achieve my goal is to join in most of our school activities. You always have to practice a lot and always have top focus and contribute, but the more I speak to teachers and other people the more you will be confident.
From Jessie

Dear Term 1 Jessie,

Wow it’s been along time Jessie,it felt that I haven’t seen you in ages.I can’t believe it,it’s nearly at the end of the year wow. Can you believe it you made though the year 3 more weeks to go you can do it.I’m not really excited  about next year, to be honest aye. To be honest do you want to leave this school? If you leave this school you going to miss your friends and teachers. I know you have some ups and downs at this school but you always don’t care and make yourself happy. By 2k16 here I come 2k17. By Panmure Bridge School.
From Jessie

This is my two letters I did the first one was my letter to Term 4. And the bottom one is my to my term 1 journey and what I've achieved throughout the whole year.Even though it's my last year at Panmure Bridge I have enjoyed myself even when I first started this school. I was a shy little girl but know when I got used to this school I am a confident student at Panmure Bridge School.

0 comments:

Post a Comment