Pages

Monday 11 April 2016

Mathletics

Today for maths our maths teacher Mrs Donaldson had a game for us named mathletics. My partner Cecillia and I worked with Ana and Victoria we all worked as a team. The game went like this you had to hold a piece of paper that had math equations on them, then you had to run all the way to the end of the court and run back then you had to answer the math equation. When my partner and I got stuck we asked our neighbor/friends  if they could help us. The 3 groups that came 3rd,2nd,1st  were Evelyn and Juanita they came 1st then went Mia and Zahra they came 2nd then finally Cecillia and I came 3rd, but our group was just an inch away from Ana and Victoria.

1 comments:

Chelsea Donaldson said...

Great work Jessie. It was a great way to see what you could remember from our term's learning. You and Cecillia did a great job in the competition, well done for coming third! Some of the questions were very tricky and I am impressed that you got so many of them right! Awesome work!

Post a Comment