Pages

Monday 21 July 2014

my Holiday

On my holiday i went to Waikato Huntly. But on Wednesday  my aunty Frances  and my other aunty came and picked me up but I was really sick so thats why I did n't go to school and  I love school  but i didn't do my painting so thats  why i wanted to go back but I was on holiday for three weeks and ever body got 2 weeks off school but that was so not fear. 

On friday  at night time my sister Pace came to Huntly to have a holiday  and i was really happy for her to come beacsue I haven't seen her for 2 years. Pace was really happy to see me because she misses me and she lives far away from us. 


On Saturday my nan came to see us  and my nan asked us if we wanted to  go back to Auckland  and i said "no" because i live up Auckland but my sister pave she wanted to go up to have a holiday with nan and my other sister. 


On Wednesday  my oldest sister Leilani she had her baby but the doctors said  that it was going to be an surprise  then on Thrusday my sister had her baby and it was a girl and her name is Kahlani  and my nan thinks it was a boy so she was say. My nan  told every body of our family.



  




0 comments:

Post a Comment